- James MacGlashan, Mark K. Ho, Robert Loftin, Bet Peng, David L. Roberts., Matthew E. Taylor and Michael L. Littman. Interactive Learning from Policy-Dependent Human Feedback. ArXiv e-prints. 2017.
- Robert Loftin, James MacGlashan, Michael L. Littman, Matthew E. Taylor and David L. Roberts. A Strategy-Aware Technique for Learning Behaviors from Discrete Human Feedback. Technical report TR-2014-3, Computer Science Department, North Carolina State University. 2014.
- Michael L. Best, Daniel Serrano-Baquero, Corbin L. Pon, Thomas N. Smyth, David L. Roberts, and Hasan Abbasi. Video Sharing as a Tool for Post-Conflict Reconciliation in Liberia. The 9th Global Information Technology Management Association (GITMA) World Conference. Atlanta, GA. 2008.
- David L. Roberts, Mark Riedl, and Charles L. Isbell. Opportunities for Machine Learning to Impact Interactive Narrative. Presented at the NIPS 2007 workshop on Machine Learning and Games (MALAGA), Whistler BC, Canada.
- Andrew Cantino, David L. Roberts, and Charles L. Isbell. Autonomous Nondeterministic Tour Guides: Improving Quality of Experience with Tli-MDPs. Technical report GIT-IIC-07-02, College of Computing, Georgia Institute of Technology. 2007.
- David L. Roberts and Fred S. Roberts. The Paradoxical Nature of Locating Sensors in Paths and Cycles: The Case of 2-Identifying Codes. DIMACS Technical Report 2006-02.
- David L. Roberts, Sooraj Bhat, Charles L. Isbell, Brian F. Cooper, and Jeffrey S. Pierce. A decision-theoretic approach to file consistency in constrained peer-to-peer device networks. Technical report GIT-CC-06-05, College of Computing, Georgia Institute of Technology. 2006.
- Brian F. Cooper, Charles L. Isbell, Jeffrey S. Pierce, David L. Roberts, and Sooraj Bhat. Accord: Middleware Support for Contextual Ubiquitous Data Management on User Devices. Technical report GIT-CC-06-06, College of Computing, Georgia Institute of Technology. 2006.
- David Koziol and David L. Roberts. Adaptive Agent Based Simulations of Global Trade. Presented at the National Conference for Undergraduate Research, Salt Lake City, Utah, March 2003.